Monday, April 7, 2014

As Seen on TV NuWave Oven Pro and NuWave Oven Mini



Get Your Own NuWave Twister, Party Mixer, and Extender Ring Kit FOR FREE when you purchase a NuWave Oven! ORDER NOW!




The As Seen on TV NuWave Oven Pro uses triple combo cooking power to cook your food up to 50 percent faster — while using up to 85 percent less energy. You'll save both time and money. The NuWave Oven Pro can broil, roast, bake, barbeque, steam, dehydrate and even air-fry food. There's no need to preheat the oven or defrost your food, as you'll be able to make healthy home cooked meals in half the time.

As Seen on TV NuWave Oven Pro, Black:

  • NuWave Oven features patented 3-way cooking
  • Combines the power of conduction, convection and infrared cooking
  • Cooks from frozen without defrosting
  • Digital control panel
  • Adjustable power level settings from 1 to 10
  • Lightweight and compact - weighs only 10 pounds
  • Inside dimensions: 6.5" deep and 12" in diameter
  • NuWave Oven Pro only uses 1500 watts of power, 120 volts, 12.5 amps
  • (1) unit: power head, dome, dome holder, and base
  • (1)Reversible steel rack
  • (1) 3" extender ring increases oven capacity by 50% and accommodates a 16-pound turkey
  • (1) Bonus 12" pan with 2" rack
  • (1) Instructional DVD
  • Eco-friendly dishwasher safe parts (all except for head of unit)

Get Your Own NuWave Twister, Party Mixer, and Extender Ring Kit FOR FREE when you purchase a NuWave Oven!


ORDER NOW!





NuWave Oven REVIEWS


NuWave is amazing !!!
04/25/2011
The NuWave is absolutely amazing. My oven thinks I abandoned it. All of the claims from the infomercial are true - which is something I have never said before. Kohl's is the only place to purchase this because they sell the black professional model with the extender ring. I just made a 10 lb. ham for Easter in less than 2 1/2 hours. The house temperature did not raise from this. The ham was the juiciest, non-salty tasting ham I ever had. The clean-up is very quick and simple. It sits on top of my refrigerator (not hiding in the basement) so I can reach it quickly to prepare my meals when I get home from work. You won't be disappointed.


I've purchased 4 of these!

10/10/2010 Pros: easy clean-upcooks fresh or frozen foods quicklyhealthy cooking method,doesn't heat up the kitchen

I've seen the infomercial on TV several times and then a co-worker recommended it so I ordered one. I ordered from Kohl's online because it was a GREAT deal and I knew if I didn't like it I could return it at one of our local Kohl's stores. I absolutely love it and I've purchased 3 more (2 as gifts for family members and 1 for work) I highly recommend this product! In the month that I've had my NuWave I have not used my stove or oven once!



Wow! This thing is great.

10/14/2010


Pros: unbelievable
Cons: none
OK, after reading this review you may think I work for the company but I DON'T. I have been cooking for decades and frankly, at one time or another I've probably owned every kitchen appliance, gadget and gizmo ever invented. And I DO know how to cook and also the difference between a piece of junk infomercial fad and a valuable piece of cooking equipment. The first time I used this thing I was stunned to discover just how great it works. A lot of gizmos cook fast, are easy to clean, etc. This one however not only does those things but wait until you taste the food it cooks. I literally took a FROZEN (that's right...frozen) bone-in 5 lb pork roast, stuck it in this oven, cooked for 25 minutes, seasoned and turned it over, cooked another 25 minutes and IT WAS DONE and I mean done to perfection. That roast was not only cooked from frozen in 50 minutes but it was the most juicy and delicious pork roast we have ever eaten. I was amazed. BUY THIS!! You'll love it.

















ORDER NOW!





No comments:

Post a Comment